Popular Posts

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Positive Attitude (2012)

A Positive Attitude

I have always been positive. I think people who have a positive attitude can only do something great in their lives. In my childhood stories, I remember the story which my father narrated the most “King Bruce and the spider”. The story revolved around a small spider that showed path to a king who lost more than four consecutive wars. He ran and took shelter in a cave where he saw a spider struggling to climb a wall. The spider fell more than 100 times to climb but he did not lose hope and at the end he was able to make it. This helped king to think positively and filled him with to do attitude with respect of number of attempts it takes to win.

 William James, a philosopher and psychologist, once said, "The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives."   Create a positive inner attitude and you can change your life and career. Remove those negative things in your life whether they be the newspaper stories or friends who choose to focus on the negative things.

We should remember that we are our own career builders. We should try to do our best every time and should tell to ourselves that good has got to be good enough. With that said I want to start this New Year with positive attitude to work hard and achieve what I want and what I deserve. Happy New Year 2012 J
           

No comments:

Post a Comment