Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Life in two different part of the world



My flight landed on 25th December 2011 at Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi at 4:40 AM and I was excited to come back home, but had a sentient feeling of leaving the United States. It only took 20 minutes in clearance and coming out of the Airport and I was standing in front of my father. I hugged him, kept luggage in car and we drove home. I remember when I landed for the first in the United States, I noticed development in all spheres, whereas, it was totally opposite in my country with minuscule changes in infrastructure.
My parents were excited to see me back and they started mounding their dreams. My dad threw a big bash party the very next day and introduced me to many of his clients. I can see a bright future but still was missing something. I think it is the culture, atmosphere and the people of the United States who profoundly left their impression in my heart. I want the same ambience but in my country. But is it possible? I don’t think so, because of the two different parts of the world, their culture and people.
Now, I think I should focus on building my career and at the same time work hard to bring about some changes in my country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment